The owner of www.humboldtseedcompany.es is:
- Name: Viridivia Group S.L.
- VATIN: B67471086.
- Registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona.
- Registry particulars: Page 158, Volume 47041, Book 0, Sheet 539030, General Section (Province B), 1st Registration.
- Address: Av. República Argentina n.17, Bajos 1ª, 08023 (Barcelona), Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not continue navigating nor accessing the contents on this Webpage. Remember that when you access this Webpage you are accepting these terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions of use
1. Purpose and identification of user
The purpose of this Website is the wholesale and retail sale of seeds for collecting them or using them as decoration or for genetic preservation, as well as the sale of other products related to the trademark Humboldt Seed Company™.
2. Use of the Website
The User declares they are over 18 and have enough legal capacity to bind to these general conditions and use the services and purchase the products on this Website. The Users of www.humboldtseedcompany.es accepts expressly and without exceptions that the access to this Website and the use of its services and contents are carried out freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility. Viridivia Group S.L. shall not be responsible if a User under 18 manages to access the contents on this Website using false or untrue information. If Viridivia Group S.L. finds a user account which may belong to a person underage, they reserve the right to contact that User to request him to prove their identity. In case the User ignores this request, Viridivia Group reserves the right to cancel that user account and prevent their access to the Website. In the unlikely case a minor had made an order, Viridivia Group S.L. reserves the right to cancel the purchase and return the money through the platform used for the payment.
The User agrees to use the services and contents of the Website appropriately and according to the Law, the ethics, the public order and these general terms and conditions. Besides, he shall agree not to make comments or actions, including but not limited to:
- Defamatory, inaccurate, false, abusive, offensive, obscene, irreverent, disrespectful, insulting, tacitly or expressly sexual, threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, which threaten the ethics, the public order, human rights and public liberties, honor, intimacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations, and/or illegal or against the rights of third-parties (for example, intellectual property rights and privacy or advertising rights).
- Senders of trashmail, SPAM, advertising messages, chain messages or massive unrequested, false, deceiving mailing, or mails which promote illegal, rude, threatening, obscene, insulting or offensive activities.
- Which provide practical information on illegal activities.
- Which carry out any commercial activity, advertising or sale, even if there is no monetary remuneration.
- Which include personal data of third parties which require the consent of the owner of the rights.
The User shall respond to www.humboldtseedcompany.es or before a any other third party, regarding any damage caused as a consequence of the failure to fulfill that obligation. The Website does not inspect the content of the Users.
3. Purchase of products and data veracity
In order to purchase products on our Website, the user shall be requested the necessary data to buy them. The User admits that the data provided are true, and they agree to inform about any change or modification of them. The completion of the form is voluntary but, at the same time, it is necessary to carry out the purchase.
4. Modification of the service
www.humboldtseedcompany.es reserves the right to modify or eliminate the services offered through the Website at any time. This site reserves the right to modify these general conditions,
5. Access denied
Viridivia Group S.L. reserves the right to deny access to the Website service at any time to those users who do not fulfill these General Conditions, as well as to those users that use the Website inappropriately.
6. Applicable Laws and Regulations
Viridivia Group S.L. and the User, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona. For settling any other controversy which may arise from the application and execution of the agreement, the parties shall apply the principles of good faith and follow the Spanish regulations.
Remember that the access and navigation on this Website means the acceptance of the abovementioned conditions and if you do not agree with these conditions, you shall not continue navigating or accessing its contents.